New Released Microsoft 70-247 Real Exam Questions Provided By Braindump2go For Free Download (81-90)
100% Pass 70-247 Real Test is not a dream! Braindump2go Latest Released 70-247 Exam Practice Exam Dumps will help you pass 70-247 Exam one time easiluy! Free Sample Exam QAuestions and Answers are offered for free download now! Quickly having a try today! Never loose this valuable chance!
Exam Code: 70-247
Exam Name: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
You need to recommend a deployment topology for the PKI. The deployment topology must meet the cloud requirements.
What should you recommend? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. An offline root certification authority (CA) and an online standalone subordinate CA
B. An offline root certification authority (CA) and an online enterprise subordinate CA
C. An online enterprise root certification authority (CA) only
D. An online standalone root certification authority (CA) only
As Microsoft standard PKI recommendation.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains two member servers named Server1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2012 R2.
Server1 has System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) installed.
Server2 has the IP Address Management (IPAM) feature installed.
You need to ensure that address spaces created in VMM are visible in IPAM.
What should you do?
A. From the Virtual Machine Manager console, create a service.
B. From the Virtual Machine Manager console, add a network service.
C. From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-IpamCapabilitycmdlet
D. From Windows PowerShell, run the Add-SCServerFeaturecmdlet
Case Study 2 – Trey Research (Question 83 – Question 95)
Trey Research is a consulting company.
Trey Research has three offices.
The offices are located in Seattle, Los Angeles, and Toronto.
Trey Research has two data centers.
The data centers are located in Los Angeles and Toronto.
The network contains a single-domain Active Directory forest named treyresearch.com.
The network contains switches that support either SNMPv1 or SNMPv2.
The forest contains 100 physical servers that run Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
The relevant servers are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the System Center 2012 servers use Server5 as a database server.
All of the VMM components in the production environment are installed on Server1.
Server1 is located in the Los Angeles data center.
Ten virtual machine hosts are located in the Toronto data center and 90 virtual machine hosts are located in the Los Angeles data center.
Server9 is used to manage three virtualization hosts in a lab environment.
Trey Research plans to implement the following changes:
– Upgrade Server9 to VMM 2012.
– Discover and monitor network switches by using Operations Manager.
– Grant the network technicians the required permissions to configure the network fabric.
– Install a System Center 2012 Service Manager management server on Server7 and a Service Manager data warehouse management server on Server8.
– Provide external access to the Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal (VMMSSP) by using the names ssp.treyreseach.com and vmm.treyresearch.com.
Private Cloud Infrastructure Requirements
Trey Research identifies the following requirements for the private cloud infrastructure:
– Integrate VMM 2012 and Operations Manager 2012.
– Ensure that all VMM 2012 components are highly available.
– Ensure that virtual machines use a MAC address from a custom MAC address pool.
– Ensure that Hyper-V hosts can be deployed to bare-metal computers from Server6.
– Control the placement of virtual machines based on the performance data gathered by Operations Manager.
Private Cloud Compliance Requirements
Trey Research identifies the following requirements for compliance in the private cloud infrastructure:
– Ensure that updates on the Hyper-V hosts can be remediated.
– Generate the compliance status of all the servers in the fabric.
– Ensure that update baselines for all of the servers in the fabric are created.
Private Cloud Services Requirements
Trey Research identifies the following requirements for managing services in the private cloud:
– Users in the human resources department must be able to create virtual machines that have two CPUs and 4 GB RAM by using the VMMSSP.
– Users in the marketing department must be able to create new virtual machines that will be hosted in the Toronto office. The virtual machine templates for the marketing department users must be stored in the Toronto office.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify which MAC address pool must be used to meet the requirements for the private cloud infrastructure.
How should you configure the address pool for the private cloud? (To answer, drag the appropriate MAC addresses to the correct location. Each MAC address may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
A MAC address has two parts to it, the OEM identifier and the unique value. To provide MAC addresses, Microsoft had to register to obtain its own identifier (00-15-5d), so all Hyper-V MAC address ranges start with these three octets. The remaining three octets are generated by using the last two octets of the IP address of the first enumerated NIC in the Hyper-V host, converted to hexadecimal.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg610632.aspx -one of Microsoft MAC allocation prefixes is 00:15:5D
You need to implement the planned changes for the network technicians.
What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Create a Run As Account.
B. Create a classification.
C. Deploy System Center 2012 App Controller.
D. Deploy the VMM console.
E. Create a user role.
You need to recommend a solution to meet the high-availability requirements for VMM 2012.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Install Network Load Balancing (NLB) on Servers.
B. Split the VMM roles between separate servers.
C. Store all of the VMM templates in a Distributed File System (DFS) namespace.
D. Install Failover Clustering and Network Load Balancing (NLB) on Server1.
You need to recommend a solution to meet the private cloud services requirements for the marketing department users.
What should you recommend deploying in the Toronto data center?
A. a VMM management server
B. a VMM library server
C. the VMMSSP
D. a virtual machine host that runs Windows Server 2012
The library contains files stored on library shares, and it contains operating system, hardware, and template configurations stored in the VMM database.
You need to prepare the environment to support the placement of virtual machines based on the performance of the hosts.
What should you do on each server before you configure the connection between VMM 2012 and Operations Manager 2012?
Server1 (VMM): Install Operation Manager Operation Console
Server2 (OM): Import management pack
You install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 on Server7 and Server8.
You need to implement the planned changes for Server7 and Server8.
Which prerequisites should you install on Server7 and Server8 first? (To answer, drag the appropriate software to the correct servers. Each software may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Server7 (Service Manager):
-SQL Server Native Client
-Microsoft Report Viewer
-AMO Server8 (Service Manage Data Warehouse)
-SQL Server Native Client
You need to configure VMM 2012 to meet the private cloud services requirements for the human resources department users.
What should you configure? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. a service template
B. a virtual machine template
C. a capability profile
D. a user role
E. a cloud
(B) *From scenario: Users in the human resources department must be able to create virtual machines that have two CPUs and 4 GB RAM by using the VMMSSP.
* A virtual machine template is a library resource consisting of a guest operating system profile, a hardware profile, and one or more virtual hard disks (VHDs), which can be used to create a new virtual machine.
* (D) The concept of a role-based security model in SCVMM is to package security settings and policies on who can do what, and how much on an object into a single concept, the so- called user role. The idea of a user role is to define a job function which a user performs as opposed to simply offering a logical group of selected user accounts.
– Create VM template
– Configure user role
Custom capability profile to limit the resources that are used by virtual machines that are created in a private cloud
You need to implement the planned changes for the VMMSSP.
What should you do?
A. From Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, modify the web site bindings.
B. From the Services console, modify the properties of World Wide Web Publishing Service.
C. From the Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Setup Wizard, click the Install option.
D. From the Virtual Machine Manager console, modify the Networks Settings.
Installing the VMM Self-Service Portal. Existing environment doesn’t have VMMSSP yet.
70-247 Updated Questions are 2015 Latest Released Which 100% will Meet in Your 70-247 Test! Braindump2go New Released 70-247 Exam Dumps Contain All New Added Questions Which Will Help you Have A Totally Success in 2015 New Tear! Download our 100% Pass Guaranteed 70-247 Exam Dumps Full Version, special 10% Off Discount enjoyed!